Im back baby!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Told ya I would be!

So the new challenge is up over at scrap the boys! get on over there and check it out! Here is my example for this months criteria.

octIMG_9443IMG_9442

Also my exciting news…Suzanne & San from WOW – words or whatever asked me to be on their inspiration team.  Im super excited about this, I have already received some chipboard awesomeness & done a layout with it.  Here it is…..

IMG_9736

Gorgeous chipboard title, that I misted and then used a white pen on it.

IMG_9740

Chipboard flourish that I have inked.  I spelt daddies wrong so I had to fix it, but these pics were taken before I did that.

IMG_9741IMG_9742

So head on over to the WOW blog and keep updated over there, they are also on facebook so go over and like there page please!

Thats it from me for now……

Em x

2 comments:

Anthea said...

It was so good to meet you at the retreat Emma!! Love your layouts and congratulations on WOW!

Anonymous said...

Love the "lil somethin" embellies u used! Xo