Savvy Delights retreat

Friday, September 30, 2011

So I know I keep promising to blog more, Im hopeless really!  I really am hoping to get a bit more done scrapping wise, I’ve found that I want to scrap more now, thanks to the Savvy delights retreat that was held at Tahmoor this month.  I had the best time, met the most gorgeous ladies! managed to get a bit of scrapping done Winking smile in between the laughter & the little sleep we had!  A big thanks to Lisa Warren for going out of her way to pick us up from the airport and dropping us back again! you rock!

You wanna see some of my layouts?

First im going to share with you the layouts we created from doing Kerryns class.  LOVE THEM!

IMG_9459IMG_9460IMG_9461IMG_9463

Kerryn is such a sweetie & I loved her class! thanks chicky!

The next lot of layouts were just retreat challenges I managed to get done.  I was hoping to get more done but I was to busy talking to people and looking at everyone elses beautiful work…..or spending money in the shop Winking smile

IMG_9438IMG_9440IMG_9441IMG_9445IMG_9447IMG_9449IMG_9451IMG_9453IMG_9454IMG_9455IMG_9456

anyway its been like 2 weeks since I have been home and I am missing everyone terribly.  So booking in for next year!

Em x

ps I am going to be back very soon with a scrap the boys share Smile and some exciting news!

1 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow these are all awesome .... love the paint splashes and the misting especially the black ..... stunning pages ... hugz x