Wowing it up

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hi, Ive been creating for WOW again.  Loving the chipboard that Suzanne sent me to play with, just received some christmas chipboard as well, i’m going to have to dig up some christmas photos from last year!

This layout is of Hells Bells at the snow this winter.

IMG_0239

Love this cute WOW bird which Ive just inked the edges of.  Also used a bracket and have misted and outlined with white pen.

IMG_0240

As cute as a button chipboard title that I have misted with me hueys white calico I think its called, anyway I think its the best white spray ever! As well as the butterfly, again mr hueys spray!

IMG_0241IMG_0250

This layout is of Jordan on fathers day friendly beach. Isnt he a cutie?!

IMG_0246

Ive used WOW brackets & the title which I have misted & inked.

IMG_0247

IMG_0248 

Ok im off to create some more! Happy Scrapping!

Em x

0 comments: