white with 1 CT call & something for the G45 fans

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stole this from white with 1, get on it its awesome!!

Yes you heard it right, it has been almost 6 months since we started WW1 back up and selected our CT, so we are having a Creative Team Call!!!
What you need to do...
Email me a short bio about yourself that you are happy to have shared on the blog if you are selected as a CT member and one layout that best represents your style, you also need to complete April's challenge and let me know your name that you have linked to the April Challenge Post...
Entries close 20th April with the lucky girls emailed within 24 hours, you will then have until 29th April to get your May CT example to me.
If you have any questions at all please email me at: white.with.1@hotmail.com

also for you graphic 45 fans! check it out!!

199690_137882692948525_100001803856075_229601_1682377_n

contact sherry at yourcreativejourney@live.com for more info!

I am meant to be scrapping right now, but I have one tired little boy sitting on my lap.  Will put him to bed then get on it, I have so much to do Disappointed smile

Em x

1 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

thanks for the info Emma always love visiting your blog ... have you heard about the new Challenge site launched by Nadia C. I am sooooo excited as I am on the design team of 10 seriously talented gals .. go have a look on my blog post there is a great givaway going .. hugz x