Lots to share

Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello April!  Today is a good day! we got word that we sold our house today, yay! We move into the new one in 2 weeks time and selling this one has just taken the pressure off.  I am so excited!  Planning a trip to vegas and some new furniture for the house.

Onto some scrappy stuff. Have you heard WHAT IS OLD IS NEW KITS are coming back.  Mel has had a bit of a break from doing kits and is ready to get back into it.  Im so glad, was missing the kit goodness she puts together.  So keep an eye on the blog or the facebook page for more info.

Challenges are up over on Kraft it up, White with 1 & Scrap the boys so head on over to get all the details.

This is my last layout for White with 1.  There is a CT callout on at the moment, so please go check it out and apply by the 20th april. This months criteria; white + olive green + twine! here is my example….aprilIMG_9936 

What a awesome 1st month for scrap the boys, 53 entries is fantastic, so thank you for taking the time to enter.  Its going to be a hard task voting I can tell you!

THE CHALLENGE IS TO GET INSPIRED BY AN OUTFIT THAT YOUR SON OR HUSBAND WEARS TO CREATE A LAYOUT...
** You need to use the photo of the outfit (obviously being worn by your son or hubby) inspiration could be the colours, patterns, textures etc...

Here is my layout..

aprilIMG_9944IMG_9945

This is the first layout I’ve done lately that I actually like.  Funny isn’t it? I don’t know what about it that I like so much, its just an ordinary Em layout I think, but for some reason I think yay have I got my mojo back?? I have not been doing a lot of scrapping lately and half the time I really CBF getting my stash out.  I hope it all changes when we get into the new place and I can keep my stash out all the time!

that’s it from me for now.  happy scrapping people!

Em x

ps. I was just looking at the photo of my STB layout and I thought hmm maybe I don’t like it as much as I thought, its missing something……glimmer mist I am thinking!!!

1 comments:

Terri said...

Well I think it's a gorgeous layout - just love blue and orange together! YAY on the house now to pack everything up and move whoo hoo!!!