hey there

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So just thought I would pop in and share something that I can now actually share with you.  I was trying out for the down under direct Design Team, made it into the 2nd round but unfortunately didnt make the cut. Not to worry!  They sent out a pack of Bazzill and some spellbinders already cut out and I had to create 2 cards and a layout, minimal pattern paper were to be used and there were some other rules anyways this is what I came up with…layoutlayoutclose1layoutclose2cardscardsclose2cardsclose1cardsclose3

I don’t often make cards, but I don’t mind these I suppose. LOL

At the moment I am working on a few SM projects that I cant share with you but I am hoping I can squeeze some normal scrapping in somewhere!

Oh before I go I would love to share a couple of photos from Missy and Johnos wedding.  I had the best time shooting their wedding day, its really very stressful though, mad props to the pros that do that for a living!!  But for someone that has not had any training as such I was really quite happy with what I got.  I can also see some areas where I can improve, im putting it down to lack of real knowledge on what I am doing. Anyway my favs from the day

IMG_9226IMG_9131IMG_9199IMG_97031IMG_9563IMG_9580

Em xxx

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

The photos are stunning! I think you have reached pro status already!
Love the LO and cards!

Terri said...

Your doing so well with your photography Em......clever chook.
Never mind on not making the cut- their loss ;)

Unknown said...

Love your alyouts and cards Emma - a shame you didn't make it into the team, they would be lucky to have you :0)
Love the wedding photos, just beautiful :0)

Anonymous said...

Stunning pics Em!
Love them!

Love thta gorgeous LO too :)