Ive been tagged!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have been Tagged.....
I have been Tagged by the lovely Kells. I have been tagged a few times but never got around in doing the tag-on...... BUT I really liked this Tag, as its about random photos.


Here is how it works.............
1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. tag 6 other people.....

Here it is.....This is a photo of my darling son at the beach doing what he does best....eating! hehe this was taken over the australia day long weekend, so its a recent pic!

now this is where the tag stops coz I dont know 6 people to tag that havent already been tagged with this one :) cute idea though!

Em xx

3 comments:

Terri said...

Hey Em! Thanks for the fruit they are wonderful! Those shelves look great, will have to get bazz to construt something similar for me in the comming weeks. Shed 2 arrives soon cant wait!

Terri said...

Was tieping too farst honest......i no how two spell!!!

Kirsty said...

I did this one too:-)
Love your pic! How too too cute!!!