some layouts to share

Sunday, February 1, 2009

hi everyone, how are you all? Well since its the start of the month I can share those Layouts with you that would have been posted yesterday for the challenge blogs i create for.


So firstly here is my SCRAP THE BOYS Layout, the criteria for Scrap the Boys this month is to use outdoorsy photos and also to have a technique this month, which is stamping! Head on over and check out the rest of the creative team layouts, they are GORGEOUS!! here is mine


Also I posted the new challenge on BLACK MAGIC yesterday. Nat provided us with the sketch this fortnight and the colours are orange, purple, green and of course black. Make sure you go and check it out! Get your entries in for the first sketch by the 15th to be in the running for a voucher from mystical scrapbooks! Here is my layout


I will be back to share with you my SCRAP THE GIRLS layout, it looks like Mel hasnt had a chance to post the new challenge, poor girl has been working hard the last couple of weeks, think she might need a holiday :)


Take care for now!

Em x

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

wow..these are fantastic...love the black magic one Emm...gorgeous

Susan Longman said...

Fabulous layouts Emm...I am going to try to get black magic done this month

Kirsty said...

Looking great! Love the new challenges this month!