Scrap the Boys

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The challenges are up on the blogs, White with 1, Kraft it up, Scrap the boys, Head on over to each site and get the details and see the awesome creative teams examples.  Here is mine for scrap the boys!

I even managed to throw a couple WOW chippy stars on this layout. 

IMG_1070IMG_1076

Just a quick post today to share that one.  Im currently working on getting my daily december album up and ready to go, I will share some pics of that soon!

Ohh and head on over to the WOW blog http://wordsorwhatever.blogspot.com/2011/11/framed.html  Check this awesome frame Wends made.  its really cute!

Em x

3 comments:

Karen Knight said...

This is gorgeous.
Wish I had a boy to scrap.

Surveillance System said...

Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to
read your blog.

Unknown said...

I think that thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
advertising | top advertising agencies in Pakistan | Marketing Agency | Advertisement