its been awhile

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I know its been awhile, still don’t have a home phone, still no internet. But managed to steal some for a few minutes :)  I have a few layouts to share with you. 

Firstly my kit from What is old is new, these photos are bad so I apologise the whites look blue I didn’t set my wb on my camera.  I will retake them at some stage.

I think there is still a couple of this kit left in the shop, it is a super versatile kit, as you can see I haven’t just used ‘boy’ photos.

may11IMG_0859may11.2IMG_0865may11.3IMG_0871  Scrap the boys challenge for this month is well underway and there are some stunning entries so far.

This months challenge is to...
SCRAP A LAYOUT ABOUT A COLLECTION THAT YOUR SON OR HUSBAND HAS.
THIS COULD BE LEGO, ARMY MEN, TEDDIES, DINOSAURS, TOYS OR BOOKS...

Here is my layout…may

Also shock horror I did a layout just because I could, wanna see??  well here it is, I do like it to which is even better! lol IMG_0848IMG_0856IMG_0857

Think I have to get myself some more of that crate paper, yummy!

hmmm what else has been happening?? Oh well this month also I have a layout on the online mag called scrap n art.  Sherry asked me to do a layout using Kraft cardstock which I happen to luurve. :) Also there is a feature this month on louise nelson (love her go check her blog out if you haven’t already) and the hugely popular ‘she art’ canvas craze. Which I’ve just finished one myself Winking smile 

Also I would love if you could all head on over to my new photography facebook page and like me Smile its my new venture someday I hope to be a pro Smile 

Anyways I better love yas and leave yas now.  Hopefully I will be back online very soon.  Telstra tell me by the end of the month….we will see!! lol

Em x

2 comments:

Terri said...

Very clever title work with the first missy!! Noice work as always

Mel said...

Oh wow, how wonderful to catch up with such an idol of mine, so glad you have a blog, my son (4) loves Buzz but only has 2, does that qualify as a theme. I love your stunning style, what a lovely family you have. Melxx