I am alive

Thursday, May 5, 2011

hiya troops,

just wanted to check in with you all and let you know I am alive I just have no internet at the moment, turns out telstra havent put cabling up our street yet! should be completed by the end of this month, so that will be nice! I will get my internet back and can go back to posting all my scrapping stuff :) Not that there has been a great deal of scrapping going on.  I have been scrapping Kits for WHAT IS OLD IS NEW, Mel had a little break from making kits but she missed it so much she is back on it, so please head on over to the site and buy up big her kits are way awesome! ;)  also all the challenges are up and running at the challenge blogs, white with 1, scrap the boys and Kraft it up! get on it people :)
Thats it from me for now hope you are all well.
Em x

0 comments: