Hello!

Monday, May 31, 2010

HELLO!! start of the month so i have some scrappy shares for you today!


Firstly though I want to share this cute as hat that my little sister made, My hubby went away on the weekend, and bonnie stayed over and kept me company for a couple of days, anyway she is into all sorts of odd things and got this idea in her head that she wanted to make a little top hat, so I just happened to have what she needed in my stash and told her to go for it, anyway the end result is just gorgeous! well done Bon! here is a pic of the finished hat.

cute huh!! Well then I had this idea to put it on my almost 4 year old daughter, with the tutu that I made her (I made me one to except mines for a costume party) and have a little photo shoot, this is my favourite shot of the day, Of course I have edited this photo in photoshop Elements, used some awesome actions and textures that I have got from the super cool coffeshop blog. Anyway i just love the little hat with the tutu on my daughter :)


Onto the scrapbooking......
KRAFT IT UP new challenge goes up today, this month criteria is to create a minimalist layout on a kraft base. Head on over to check out all the inspiration from the creative team. Here is my layout.
SCRAP THE GIRLS june challenge is to scrap some birthday pics, to be bright and fun and to have a mixed alpha title. Pop on over to scrap the girls to find how to enter to be a part of the new creative team. Here is my layout for this month.
WHAT IS OLD IS NEW If you are a regular customer of what is old is new, you would know that mel is no longer doing subscriptions, so it is first in best dressed with her awesome kits! so head on over to the site and check out the gorgeous vintage, girl and boy kits. This month I got to play with the girl kit, which was yummy! Here are my layouts.




That is it from me for the moment, Hope everyone is doing well out there!! see you all with another post soon :)

Em x

1 comments:

Susan Longman said...

Gorgeous Emmm...specially love the top hat :-)