hi!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hello (hello) hmm just what i thought, an echo....that will teach me for not posting enough. lol. I really am quite boring. and to tell you the truth i havent got anything that i can share with you just yet, layout wise anyways! I have not been doing any scrapping other than what i have to, because i LOST my heidi swapp distresser and i really think my mojo got lost with it. lol.

So i am going to make myself do something today, if i can ever tear myself away from playing games on facebook.

I do have a little bit of exciting news though, i made it onto the shortlist for scrapbooking memories masters comp. how cool is that?? little ole me. Just gotta wait now till its announced, i received my work back in the mail the other day so i cant wait to share with you all, although i dont think we are allowed to be doing that till the top 10 are announced. Although i dont think my work is top 10 material, there are some seriously great scrappers on that list, including a few of my mates :) im just stoked to be on the shortlist really! thanks mel for making me do it!

for now im just going to share this cute and seriously cheeky photo i took of my gorgeous baby boy the other day. he has just turned 6 months old, how friggin crazy is that!!! and yesterday i caught him saying dad dad dad, although my hubby tried to tell me he was saying it the other day, i wouldnt believe him, i was in full denial, i was so hoping for a mum mum mum first this time. lol....anyway take care all, i will be back in a few days :)

love em x

2 comments:

Terri said...

Way cute photo babe!
And A BIG congrats on making the shortlist....my fingers are crossed for ya. Could alway use a Tim Holtz distresser........LOL

Kell Lusted said...

So you still do Blog...... lol
He looks so cheecky in that photo...Growing up way to fast.