oh dear

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

oh dear i am a bad blogger arent i! sorry!

well i made it through to the next round on SYTYCS, which i am so pleased about........here is my round 2 LO

So just got to do round 3 and hope for the best. Its going to get tougher and tougher, and i really dont expect to get through the next round to tell you the truth, but i love a bit of a challenge so its been fun.


Not alot has been happening around here really. Not scrapping much, just not inspired to really. Only my comps that i am in. Last week of gladiators this week :( going to do my LO for that one tonight up at sues house. Hoping to get that done and some swaps for mysticals.speaking of mysticals, they have a new owner over there as of 1st October. How exciting for them all. And i believe she is keeping on the DT team and everything, which is great coz i love those girls. Its the first scrapbooking website i went on, and i hope it stays great.


In other news Black magic has posted its 2nd Sketch for September.....Which happens to be my sketch :) get over there and put your entries in, the prize is cool. Here is my example for the sketch (ssshh but not one of my favourites)


Alright all, i best go and get my tea on......will keep you updated on SYTYCS and Gladiators. Have a good one.

Cheers

Em xx

1 comments:

Susan Longman said...

I love this layout Emm...nice to see an update on yuor blog ...I do stalk you know ...lol