WOW

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ok so I totally missed all of December!  so so busy, im about 6 pages into my daily december album…..and yep its the middle of January!  tsk tsk Emma.  My new years resoloution to BLOG more.  

Anyway I have some exciting scrappy news today! 

list

The WOW – words or whatever Design Team have been announced today and Suzanne asked me to be on the team, I’m so stoked! I’ve been working with WOW chipboard since September  on the inspirational team and am totally loving it, always something new & gorgeous coming out.  Really appreciate being able to create for WOW on the DT.  Anyways you should go check out the blog and see the introduction pages, gorgeous! Here is mine….

IMG_6212IMG_6213IMG_6214IMG_6215

Will be back to share some more WOW creations very soon!

Em x

1 comments:

Karen Knight said...

This is gorgeous Em!
love the colours