Scrapping away from home

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So we spent xmas and new years with phils family down at their Shack and I managed to do a spot of scrapping while I was there.  Here are a couple of layouts using WOW chipboard.

This one with Jett and his dinosaur obsession is using WOW Cog frame (c819)
WOW bookplates assorted (c580)

Ive just kept it fairly simple and inked both pieces of chipboard with a brown colour.

IMG_6208IMG_6209IMG_6210

Jordy boys last day of pre-kinder I have used

WOW little boy silhouettes (C1419)
WOW date tag pack (C350)

The date tag I have left bare and just outlines around it with black sharpie.  The little boy silhouette I have misted & outlined in black.

IMG_6217IMG_6218IMG_6220 

I have been creating up a storm lately, Well 3 layouts in 2 days is big for me LOL will be back to share more when I can. Hope you are all well out there in cyber land.

Em x

0 comments: