photoshoots & not much else.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Since my terms finished up at SCRAP THE GIRLS and KRAFT IT UP, I have only got my DT spot at WHAT IS OLD IS NEW left, I find I have not been doing any scrapping and not feeling motivated to even go over to my scrap table.  Although I have been playing with my cuttlebug and all the awesome goodies that I got for my birthday.  Lovin the cuttlebug!!!!! :)  Also scrap night at Mels we have just been putting together kits and things for What is old is new, so no scrapping there either.  I am going to do something by the end of the week, so stay tuned ;) 

So what have I been doing you may ask?  Well I have had a lot of people asking me to do photo shoots for them lately, and while I may not be a professional or know a lot about the finer details of photography I am having an absolute ball taking pictures for people.  I have really caught some sort of photography bug :)
My camera comes with me everywhere and everything I look at I am wondering if there is an interesting photo there. lol  So I decided, hey I might be doing a pretty good job if people keep asking me to take photos of them, maybe I can take this somewhere, doing something I really love doing………something to think about it anyway ;) going to share a couple shoots I have done, but will do them in separate posts. 

Em x

0 comments: