Photography - photo heavy post!

Monday, August 2, 2010

So to follow up on my photography class, I did another one, this time it was all about night shooting. It was such a fun play around class, to see what we could do with lights and things. We did a walk around seaport and the mill area again, then we also played with light trails and water in motion. I love doing the light trails and so wanna play with that a bit more. We also had homework, shooting the moon and playing with a LED torch. Anyway here are some pics from that class.

In scrapping news, I posted my masters entry in yesterday! now the wait begins ;) cant wait to share those entries with you, I like my double the best and I hate doubles. LOL. Anyway thats it from me at the moment, my children have gone awfully quiet, I better go see what mischief they are up to.

Em x

2 comments:

Terri said...

Freaking awesome GF!! My eye are popping outta my head......I'm doing a class (stamps foot)

Terri said...

Of course I actually have more than just one eye......damn fingers in too much of a hurry!!! LOL!