The Color Room

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

howdy people. Just watching the live coverage of the new prime ministers speech, its all happening here in australia with our politics at the moment, I dont really like following all the ins and outs of politics, but big things are happening, The first woman prime minister for the country. wow.

anyway onto scrappy things, Havent been doing alot of scrapping this month, but I do have The Color Rooms challenge 11 to share with you. I love the colour combo in this one, its gorgeous! here is the challenge and my take on it....

Thats it for me right now, Hope you are all well out there.

Em x

2 comments:

Susan Longman said...

fantastic layout Emm..love it :)

Sarah Lou said...

oh my! that misting! that ruffle circle, that big orange flower - how magical. love this layout,