stress

Sunday, July 5, 2009

so ive had a stessful few days, it was my little girls 3rd birthday on friday. Gosh time has flown by, cant believe she is 3. So anyway on her birthday my darling hubby broke his ankle at work, so he has been in hospital all weekend had to have an op on it and all. drama!! now my pop is in that same hospital, very very ill! when it rains it pours in this family i can tell you!! So havent done any scrapping!! i will share with you my scrap the girls lo for this month, head on over there for all the comp details. here is my LO...

ok gotta go! baby crying.

em x

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

oh Em...hope you Frandad is ok.

et me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family

Wendy Smith said...

grandad...not frandad...

Terri said...

Oh babe my heart goes out to you. BIG HUGS for you all

Terri said...

I meant to say I love that title.....soooo much better than the crappy ones I came up with!!!