Passion 4 Fashion 2

Friday, April 3, 2009

So last night they announced the winner of passion 4 fashion 2 that was held over at Scrap Boutique. I didnt get first place but I did come 2nd woohoo!! I got a cool scrap organiser thingy pictured.....and a $50 voucher to spend over at boutique, how bloody awesome is that!!!!!!! So Im pretty impressed with that. congrats to the winner, Savvy and 3rd place getter Karenb. We did an awesome job even if i do say so myself, hehe. On that note here is my last layout for that comp. The era was the 1970s, So i went with bold, bright colours and sass lass anthem suited it just right.

Thats it for me for the moment, I still have to take a pic of my challenge layout for Terri, i just havent got around to it!

Em xx

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

knew it...just knew it...you were fabb during this comp...well done mate

Terri said...

Congrats on you win sweet.....that caddy is fantastic

Anonymous said...

Loving the caddy, gorgeous colours!!
You were totally kicking butt in that comp :-)

Susan Longman said...

Wohooo!!! Congratulations Emm...cool prize too