merry christmas

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

hi all, how you going?? well i have not done much scrapping at all so i dont have a whole lot to share with you all. Its almost Christmas and I am super busy but here is what i have got!


Firsty the new Sketch for Black Magic is up, kindly provided by Nat your technique is sewing and colours are red, green, brown and of course black, you dont have to use all colours one or two with the black is fine, and you have until the end of the month to get your entry in, here is my example LO



Also i did get time to enter into puzzle sketches this month, here is my entry
I have done a couple of other Layouts but I can not share them with you just yet :)
Dont forget about SCRAP THE GIRLS, its our first month back with our revamped blog and new creative team, you stil have time to enter into the draw for some awesome prizes over there. Head on over to the site for the details www.scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com
Thats it from me at the moment, if i dont get back before christmas, have a good one, hope santa brings you lots of nice things :)
Em xx

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous layouts Em....cant wait to work with you on STB

Sharon said...

Great work on the new STB banner and I look forward to working with you there. Happy New Year.
Cheers Sharon